Emma, Nolan, and Brandon
WOW! That is my axact same due date with #3! How exciting! I hope all is well with you guys and miss you a lot.
Congratulations Melisa & Joel!! I'm so excited for you! This will be the most amazing adventure. Can't wait to see your cute belly grow.
Congratulations!! I look forward to being a great-aunt again and promise to do my share to spoil your baby absolutely rotten!Love you, Aunt Beverly
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! That is my axact same due date with #3! How exciting! I hope all is well with you guys and miss you a lot.
Congratulations Melisa & Joel!! I'm so excited for you! This will be the most amazing adventure. Can't wait to see your cute belly grow.
Congratulations!! I look forward to being a great-aunt again and promise to do my share to spoil your baby absolutely rotten!
Love you, Aunt Beverly
Post a Comment