Mommy weighed me on the Wii Fit and I am 12 pounds and 9 ounces. Daddy measured me with a ruler and I am 23 inches long now. I rolled over from my belly to my back three times one day, but I have refused to do it since. I have decided to give them another surprise one day because it is more fun to see their faces of amazement.
Here is a picture of my family. I am the cutest one though.
A couple of days later my Grandpa had his birthday. He is really old now. Can you believe it, he is 232 times older than me.
Then over the weekend mommy had a couple of friends come visit her from up north. Their names are Heather and Michela and I got to meet a new friend, Lily.
Lily and I were supposed to be born on the same day, but she was not as stubborn as me. She is 11 days older than me.
3 comments:
Too cute!! Can't believe how fast she is growing :)
What a sweetie! So happy for you!
When my girls were babies I kept diaries for them from their perspective - just like you're doing for Emma! How fun. She is so sweet and you are obviously lovin' having a little girl! Girls are wonderful!!!!
Post a Comment