Sunday, June 14, 2009

My First Wedding

I was a guest at Christian and Karley Turner's Wedding. They got married on June 13th in Riverside. Here is the lovely couple and me of course.

I hope I am as beautiful and as happy as Karley when it is my turn to get married.


Mommy and I also went to the reception.


I love Grandma so much. I am very happy to be with her.


My adopted Grandma Eleanor from church was my dance partner. I like being with her. She is a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

She is getting so big!! It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it!! Looks like you are enjoying being a mom... Who wouldn't with such a cutie like Emma :) Take care and hope to see you soon.

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Emma is such a darling! I love looking at your blog and seeing all she is doing!

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Emma is SO cute! it is very fun following your blog!

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Emma is so cute. It is fun to follow your blog and see how she is going and changing! Reminds me of your scrapbook!