I had a full week. First, I got a new toy that I absolutely love playing with. I am becoming more and more interactive with my hands.
I can even hold my bottle all by myself when Daddy feeds me.
I met some of my daddy's cousins from modesto. They are really nice. I like them. This is David and Heidi with me.
I also showed mom and dad that I am learning to sit up. They have to sit me up but I am strong enough to hold myself in the sitting position for as long as I want.
I had my first fourth of July. Here is my family with some American Spirit.
I got to go swimming on the 4th with some friends. I am not sure what I think of it yet.
1 comment:
She is so adorable!! I love the pictures of her in her bathing suit in the pool. You and Emma should come over to our house sometime this summer and we can take the girls swimming. Love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pictures of Emma!!
Post a Comment