Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Month Has Gone By

I am now eight months old. I got my first cold, but my body fought well and I am healthy again. Papa taught me how to stick my tongue out. Now I stick it out at everybody. I also know how to wave to people. At church on Sunday I waved at anyone passing by me. It was so much fun. I have also had two really good days eating solid food. Yesterday I ate a TBSP and a bit of rice cereal and today I almost ate a whole jar of carrots. I ate happily too. I usually have to be forced to eat 5 bites because mommy was afraid I was not growing. The doctor told mommy that I like breast milk too much and I am too full for anything else. Therefore, she had to stop one feeding to see if I would get hungry enough to eat some solid food and so far it is working. I now weigh 17 pounds and 7 ounces. I am also 26.5 inches long.




We also went furniture shopping today. I got to ride in a fire truck just for kids.




3 comments:

Melisa said...

Testing Comment posts

Me said...

Testing number 3

Jesse and Doris Frank said...

Melissa, you sure have a sweet little girl and you do a very nice job posting pictures of her! I love following your blog and keeping up with you and your family! Thanks for sharing!