Monday, November 23, 2009

Nine Months Old

I crawl really good now. I am so fast and like to crawl from room to room. Mommy and I like to play chase, crawling. I laugh hysterically when mommy catches me. I pull my self up to stand with all the furniture and can walk around some of the smaller furniture. I have begun to like the gold fish mommy has had since teaching Kindergarten. I crawl over to where the tank is and pull myself up to watch it swim. Daddy has decided it is time to fix a 100 gallon tank a friend gave us so I can watch lots of fish. I also had my 9 month check up. The doctor said I am smart and healthy, but not growing like I should. In fact, I have been loosing weight from being mobile. At 8 months I finally decided to eat solid foods except mashed potatoes, but that hasn't been enough. I may need to go on formula if in six weeks I am still not growing/gaining weight.






No comments: