Sunday, December 20, 2009

10 Months Old

I am getting closer to being able to walk independently. As long as I am holding on to furniture I can walk all around everything. I even surprised mommy when she was decorating the Christmas tree because I held onto the step stool and pushed it forward while walking. I also do not need to pull my self up anymore because I can just pop myself up to a standing position and stand for several seconds examining toys in my hand or clap excitedly about something. Since I have been crawling for three months now I am super speedy and can make mommy chase me all over the house. I like to keep her on her toes.

I am communicating more now too. I can say Dada, Mama, Nana, and PPP for papa. I also say hi sometimes, wave good-bye, and I am pointing at everything. I want to build up my vocabulary so I can be as brilliant as Daddy some day. I am even beginning to point at pictures on the wall when asked where daddy, Nana, Mommy, etc. is. I am getting good at throwing a temper tantrum when something gets taken away from me that I am not supposed to have like glass coasters, or wood chips from the wood brought in for the fire place. I also know how to get people to pay attention to me by giving them a cute scrunchy face smile. I can't go anywhere without somebody talking to me.





No comments: