Wednesday, January 20, 2010
11 Months Old
Well, after a few months of struggles I am finally happily eating solid food. I enjoy anything I can eat by myself like Cheerios, little bits of noodles, meat, cheese, fruit, etc. Mommy is going to try to give me bits of peas and carrots next. I also went to the doctor for another check up because I stopped growing and, in fact, I started loosing weight too, but I just had a late growth spurt. I am still kind of small for my age, but it is okay because the doctor said I am healthy and strong. I now weigh 18 pounds and I am 27 1/2 inches long. I took a couple of steps on my own toward Daddy, but I have decided that crawling is better for now. Right now I am working on my climbing skills instead.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment