Monday, June 21, 2010

16 Months Old

Now that I am 16 months old my body is beginning to want to only take an afternoon nap, but some days I still need 2 naps. I am also copying many words that Mommy and Daddy say. I continue to surprise them with the words I repeat. Here are the new words I say regularly now. Apple, bubbles, teeth, baby, shoes, fish, ear, eye, poo poo, turtle, snack, chee for cheese, and na for banana. I also have 7 teeth now.

Here I am eating snack.

I got a new chair recently and I enjoy it so much. I like to carry it from room to room and sit in it.

I also got to help Mommy make dinner this week. It was fun being able to spin the lettuce.




2 comments:

rschnack said...

I love the blog thank you for sharing and always doing such a good job. Emma is special to have such a good Mommy.

Shawna said...

That's a good idea. . .I'll have to share that one with Shar so Coco can help her make salad!