Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Year and a Half!

I have eleven teeth now and I might be working on the twelfth tooth. I also went potty in my potty chair today, but mommy cheated. She knows I go potty in my bath because the water is so warm so she put the potty chair in the bathtub and I sat on the chair with my feet and legs in nice warm water. Therefore, I went potty in my chair and my bath water stayed nice and clean. Mommy and Daddy were still very proud of me. I like being praised. I am 21 pounds now and 31 inches tall. Therefore, I get to have my car seat forward facing now. I enjoy it much better because I can see where we are going and I can see Mommy and Daddy.
Sorry about this picture. It is saved on the computer properly, but for some reason the website likes the picture sideways no matter how many times my Mommy has tried to download it.

No comments: