Friday, October 1, 2010

19 Months Old

I turned 19 months on September 20th. I have 12 teeth now and weigh 21.5 pounds. I am also 31 inches tall. I am beginning to say a whole bunch of phrases now. Here are the ones I say the most: I get you!, where did it go?, where is it?, There it is!, hold you peez (please), all done, help peez. For the last few weeks I have been itchy with a rash all over my body. The Doctor has said I am allergic to something, but we haven't figured it out yet. I finally got a blood test and we are still waiting for the results. Mommy said I was really brave because I did not cry at all giving blood. Thankfully my rash is almost gone now, but as you can see most of the pictures this month I am not as cheerful as I usually am.


One of my favorite things have been playing with my baby doll and stuffed animals. I like to change the baby's clothes, have my little friends take a nap, or have them copy what I like to do.


No comments: