Nolan is already 14.5 pounds and 24 inches long. He is growing so fast. He already knows how to roll over, though not skillfully yet. Below are pictures showing his accomplishments for this month.
This is what I look like now that I am 3 months old

It took me a little longer to figure out how to use a bottle than my sister, but now it is a piece of cake.

It took me a little longer to figure out how to use a bottle than my sister, but now it is a piece of cake.

Yes, I am a thumb sucker. I was liking a pacifier until around Christmas time. I decided it was no longer enjoyable to suck on plastic/silicone stuff. I found my thumb instead and decided it was much better tasting.
I smile a lot now and I even giggle sometimes.

My favorite toy right now is my jumper. I enjoy jumping so much this is when I also like to practice my gurgling and talking sounds. I often giggle because it is so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment