Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Post From Emma

I am starting to make my own decisions now. Daddy calls it the "terrible twos", but I think it is just me asserting my likes and dislikes now that I have the verbal ability to do so. How could this adorable face below give any troubles at all! First, I like pig tails. I think they are so pretty. Can you believe it, Mommy also makes me wear clothes when being naked is so fun. At least Mommy has learned (with Nana's help of course) to give me choices with what I can wear. Second, I like playing outside, but the fun seems to end too soon. I think Mommy has learned to time coming inside with lunch or dinner time. I clean up my toys so much faster when I know I get to eat soon. It is especially fun to play outside with Papa!
I also enjoy playing with puzzles. I can sit and play with puzzles for hours and mommy literally means hours.

I also like reading books. I am beginning to tell mommy stories with the pictures I see on the pages. It is so much fun.

I even like to tell Nolan stories when I am in the mood to share. I do love my brother. Otherwise, I am having a hard time sharing my toys with Nolan now that he can get around and stick my toys in his mouth. It is disgusting to have wet, slimy things to play with.

No comments: