Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nolan Turned One!

I am now one! I have 6 teeth and eat almost anything given to me. The only foods I do not like so far are carrots, rice, and potatoes. I will eat all other vegetables, meat, and bread though. So far I still only say Mama and Dada. I enjoy playing with my new wagon, balls, and Emma's kitchen. It is always great to destroy anybody's Lego creation too! I do not go to the Dr. for my well visit until November so stay tuned for how tall and heavy I am. I am quickly catching up to my sister. I already wear 18 month clothes.
My birthday party was actually on the 15th so I got to pretend I was one a day early. Here I am opening my gifts. I smiled and got excited with every gift -even clothes, but I enjoyed reading the cards I got from friends and family the best.




Here I am taking my first bite of cake.
This is as messy as I got, not because I am a clean eat (see later picture) but because the cake just wasn't that tasty. After a couple bites I did not want anymore.This is my cake. Stater Brothers Grocery store made it for me. That is an edible picture of me by the way.

Mommy originally thought that a picture of me in a lion suit on the cake would have been cute since my party was a safari theme, but I cried with the outfit on me- I guess I won't be dressing up for the fall festival this year.
P.S. This is how messy I can really be when eating.

3 comments:

heidib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidib said...

I loved seeing Nolan in the lion costume!

Shawna said...

That's quite the saucy facemask. Does it do anything for the complexion?