Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brandon's Firsts at Seven Months

I am already 20 pounds now.  I am the biggest baby out of my siblings so far.  My brother was 20 pounds at a year and Emma was not 20 pounds until she was 18 months old.  I also wear 12 month clothes.  Mommy thinks I am starting to resemble Mommy's side of the family whereas Nolan and Emma resemble more of Daddy's side of the family. I even have a baby picture that looks a lot like Uncle Eric's baby picture.
 
Here I am playing in the sand for the first time since I can sit up so well now.  I like having the sand fall through my fingers. 
I also got my first hair cut.  I was starting to get a weird looking mohawk. Here are a couple of before pictures.
Here I am after my haircut.  I was not thrilled with the experience.

No comments: