I am only 2 inches shorter than Emma and wear the same size shoe as Her. It just might be sooner than later that I become taller than her. I can count to 12 now and recognize numbers 1-5. I also know the letters N, O, W, and H. I know the basic shapes as well. My Favorite Color is still blue and I like Thomas the train. I am beginning to like sports as well. Papa has been teaching me baseball, I am a good kicker playing soccer, and I like to try to make baskets with my little basketball hoop. My personality continues to be refined. I am a polite boy saying my please and thank yous. I am also quite stubborn and only like to do things on my terms. I like to be in control. I play well with my siblings. I like to copy everything my sister does. I also like to wrestle with my little brother. I also like to make loud music and sing at the top of my lungs.
I got a bike for my birthday and I got to help Daddy put it together! I am so excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment