On Monday I started rice cereal. At first I was scared of the spoon so mommy let me play with it a bit so I would be comfortable with my new experience of eating solid food.
I am also beginning to scoot on my belly, but I can only go backwards. I scooted about 10 feet before I got stuck in the corner. Papa came to encourage me to try to go forward instead, but going forward is still too hard for me right now.

On my mommy's birthday I went on my first airplane ride to Colorado. I did really well. I was a very happy baby and I smiled at everyone that I came in contact with. The flight attendants loved me and even though I am only 6 months old I still got a little rubber airplane that mommy kept for me.


3 comments:
Wrong airline, Emma dear. Wrong airline. :o (
Auntie Shawna I did take one United flight and the other US Airways because they partnered together so I still supported you. Love, Emma :o)
Little Emma is SSOOOOO cute!! Give her a big hug for me! I would love to meet her in person!
Post a Comment