Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Tree Shopping

We went to a Christmas tree farm on Friday to pick out the perfect tree. After just a few minutes we found it. We thought it would take longer because my family has always gone to a special Christmas tree farm that looked like you were in a forest with Redwoods, blue spruces, and other great trees. The owners retired and closed it down so we had to settle for a regular tree farm and they had great trees too. Here we are!



I also got to have fun with Daddy. I got to ride on his shoulders while Nana and Papa looked for their tree.



Here is Papa and Nana's tree!


Here is the finished product. Isn't our tree so beautiful! Our house smells so good.



2 comments:

Shawna said...

Love the thrilled look while staring at the back of Daddy's head. . ."Hmmm...is there enough hair there to pull or not?!! I think so!!"

Melisa said...

Ha ha ha!