Monday, May 3, 2010

14 Months Old

This month I am even more energetic than ever. I love the outdoors. Playing outside and building with Legos are my favorite things to do. I also enjoy watching Mommy and Daddy walk my toy dog on a string with me all over the house. I am just helping them get some of the exercise they need.
I am about 29 inches tall and 19 pounds. I have six teeth. I am have become a great eater since I turned a year old. I enjoy bread and cheese the most, but I eat vegetables, fruit, and meat too. The new words I say clearly this month are: wow, yeah, cocoa (our dog), go, up, out, and sometimes Emma. Here are a whole bunch of pictures of me at 14 months playing with flowers. Mommy has decided she can no longer take pictures by herself anymore. I just kept running away from her, but she snuck some in. Next time Daddy is going to have to help.



Mommy's attempt at a self portrait. Therefore she did not realize that flowers and leaves were sticking out above our heads---honest, those are not Mommy's curlers in her hair.



No comments: