Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
I surprised Mommy with beautiful flowers and a card. I tried to write a message on the card, but Daddy had to help me. Mommy felt so loved because Daddy and I thought of her. We even gave her big hugs and kisses.


I also surprised Mommy because I have a new potty chair and I sat on it all by myself and grabbed a magazine to read. I guess I have watched Mommy go potty too many times. (Don't worry, I am not being potty trained yet-I think I am too young because I still do not know what the words poo and potty mean yet, but I like to pretend to be big like my parents and maybe I will surprise them again one day and will want to really try to use the potty when I am older.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment