I am building a bigger vocabulary everyday and at home I am a little chatterbox, but I am extremely shy once I am around anyone, but family. I love my brother and play well with him so far. I am 32 inches and 25 pounds. I am still quite small for my age, but Mommy says that is okay because Mommy does not have to keep buying me clothes. Daddy says it is good because he is lazy and wants to only lift light things. My brother is in trouble, he's huge!

I enjoy copying Mommy with most things she does. Here I am nursing my baby just like mommy with a boppy pillow and a rocking chair.

I also have a great imagination. I enjoy calling people on my play phone, making food for my family to eat with my toy kitchen, etc. I am playing music in the bathtub, singing songs. Mommy called me a rock star!
No comments:
Post a Comment