Saturday, August 20, 2011

Emma is Now 2 1/2

I am a big girl now. At least that is the phrase I use for wanting to do everything all by myself. I tell mommy that I am a big girl so I can brush my own teeth, comb my own hair, dress myself, etc. Mommy thinks I still need help with most things except for dressing myself. I do that really well. I weigh 27.5 pounds and I am 35 inches tall. I can finally fit in 2T clothes. I have been potty trained during the day for a while now, but I also have been dry for a few nap times this week and I sometimes stay dry at night.
Papa comes over for breakfast sometimes and I tell him he has to sit next to me!
I enjoy helping Mommy cook. It was fun making quesadillas.


So far, this is my best friend Aubryn. I like playing with her very much.

No comments: