I got my first haircut already(well, a tiny one anyway). Some scraggly hairs were in my eyes and Daddy begged Mommy to cut them, so Mommy gave in and trimmed them up a bit to match some new growth. I am teething again too. I think I am getting lots of teeth at once this time. I have 4 spots that are quite red and I am in pain sometimes and I chew on my fingers a lot since I do not like things in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy have figured out that chewing on cold carrots and celery help me a lot and they taste good unlike those plastic chew toys. They should try them sometime- YUCK!


1 comment:
Enjoyed all the pictures, my favorite is Emma with her book. Just so cute. I also like the ones of her in the Sandbox with her friend. Glad all is going well. Love, Myrna & Sher
Post a Comment